Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Introducing the Helmet Camera

When i did my first post on this blog, i mentioned that i would eventually be getting a hemlmet camera and making some home movies. Well finally i have my camera and figured out how to use it and edit the footage.
This is something that i have never done before so my first attempt may lok very ameturish but hey, it was good fun.
I havent collected loads of footage yet but i had a play around with what i did have and put together this little sample, hopefully you will enjoy it. It includes some footage of an easy spin around the lanes, some hard intervals and lots of the local Club run. It all takes place in and around the historic town of Stratford upon Avon and with Stratford Cycling Club.
I have my first races of the season coming up in the next few weeks so i should have some great footage of racing and will do some analysis post about my rides.
Take care all and happy riding.
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment